Home      Location      Apartments & Prices     Contacts     Reviews      Azores      Activities  

On this page you will find:      Description        Video     Photos       Characteristics     How to book      Prices 

T1 South Description

 This comfortable one-bedroom apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.

The kitchen are fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals, can  be a simple breakfast or more elaborate dinner.

Equipment in the kitchen: Microwave, electric kettle, toaster, magic wand (soup / baby), refrigerator, washing machine, iron and ironing board, coffee machine, cutlery and assorted utensils, pots, pans, cups, plates, stove with oven.

A complete bathroom: Bath, bidet, toilet, basin and first aid kit. You can also find a hairdryer.

Towels are provided in an appropriate amount for the staying time,  if you need more just ask.

We provide all bed linen and towels.

This apartment has all the conditions for long stays if this is your case, washing machine is an added advantage.

Cleaning is weekly with a change of bed linen and towels.

If you are traveling with baby cots provide

In the living you can find a sofa / bed with a  good quality and dimensions above average.

32'' flat screen TV, access to international channels(cable TV).

For your convenience we have WiFi Internet access, you can connect your computer or your mobile phone.


 Wi Fi Internet     32´´ flat screen tv

Linen and towels included

Cot or car chair on request 

  sofa / bed  Elevator

Washing machine Supermarket doorstep

 Transfer from the airport, more details

 Pools and Marina near (5 minutes walk)

Cleaning and change of clothes weekly

 T1 South Video

T1 South Photos


      Date                             Night          Week(7 nights)

November to March            45€              315€ 

April                                    55€              385€ 

May and June                     60€              420€

July                                     70€              490€

August                                75€              525€

September                          65€              455€  

October                               55€              385€ 

Prices for an occupancy  up to 2 people.

Minimum stay 3 nights,

July and August minimum stay 5 nights

For any extra clarification please contact us

To know the availability of this apartment or any other just contact us saying the dates or fill out this form below.

We will respond as soon as possible.  If you have not received our reply within 24 hours, please contact us again with your phone number and correct email address.  Note that your mail reader may consider some emails junk or spam so please check the junk mail folder.

Reservation conditions:

The rental of the apartment is made in the name of the person or couple who made the reservation. Proper identification must be shown.

25% must be paid in advance and the remaining 75% upon arrival.

Check-out 11:00 hours, Check-in after 14:00 hours. Can be at any time if the apartment is available.

The guest is responsible for the preservation of the apartment and its furnishings and surroundings.

Reserve warranty:

If your confirmed booking is not available or cannot be fulfilled when you arrive to check-in and if we haven´t got any other apartment available, we will book you in a suitable and similar hotel.

If you do not accept the alternative hotel, we will reimburse you the amount that you have already paid plus the amount of one night on the original booking.

Cancellation policy:

You will be fully refunded if you cancel until 30 days  before the check in date.