Home      Location      Apartments & Prices     Contacts     Reviews      Azores      Activities  

On this page you will find:      Description        Video     Photos       Characteristics     How to book      Prices 

Garden Apt Description

 This comfortable studio apartment can accommodate up to 2 people.

The kitchen are fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals, can  be a simple breakfast or more elaborate dinner.

Equipment in the kitchen: Microwave, electric kettle, toaster, magic wand (soup / baby), refrigerator, washing machine, iron and ironing board, coffee machine, cutlery and assorted utensils, pots, pans, cups, plates, stove with oven.

A complete bathroom: Bath, bidet, toilet, basin and first aid kit. You can also find a hairdryer.

Towels are provided in an appropriate amount for the staying time,  if you need more just ask.

We provide all bed linen and towels.

This apartment has all the conditions for long stays if this is your case, washing machine is an added advantage.

Cleaning is weekly with a change of bed linen and towels.

If you are traveling with baby cots provide

42'' flat screen TV, access to Portuguese generalist channels .

For your convenience we have WiFi Internet access, you can connect your computer or your mobile phone.


 Wi Fi Internet       Air conditioning

   42´´ flat screen smart tv

Linen and towels included

Cot or car chair on request  

Transfer from the airport, more details 

Washing machine Supermarket doorstep

 Pools and Marina very near

Cleaning and change of clothes weekly

Parking made ​​easier with a car park on site

 Garden Apartment Video


Garden Apartment Photos


      Date                             Night          Week(7 nights)

November to March           40€               280€ 

April                                    45€              315€ 

May and June                    55€              385€ 

July and Aug                      65€              455€

September                         55€              385€

October                              45€              315€       

The price is per apartment independent of the number of people (maximum 2 persons).

Minimum stay 3 nights,

July and August minimum stay 5 nights

For any extra clarification please contact us

To know the availability of this apartment or any other just contact us saying the dates or fill out this form below.

We will respond as soon as possible.  If you have not received our reply within 24 hours, please contact us again with your phone number and correct email address.  Note that your mail reader may consider some emails junk or spam so please check the junk mail folder.

Reservation conditions:

The rental of the apartment is made in the name of the person or couple who made the reservation. Proper identification must be shown.

25% must be paid in advance and the remaining 75% upon arrival.

Check-out 11:00 hours, Check-in after 14:00 hours. Can be at any time if the apartment is available.

The guest is responsible for the preservation of the apartment and its furnishings and surroundings.

Reserve warranty:

If your confirmed booking is not available or cannot be fulfilled when you arrive to check-in and if we haven´t got any other apartment available, we will book you in a suitable and similar hotel.

If you do not accept the alternative hotel, we will reimburse you the amount that you have already paid plus the amount of one night on the original booking.

Cancellation policy:

You will be fully refunded if you cancel until 30 days  before the check in date. 

How to book 

Please fill the form (you can select the language for easier understanding of the form)

Indicate the number of guests.

Enter arrival date then the number of nights to stay.

You can check if the apartment is available on the requested dates, clicking on the box     check availability

Enter your name

Phone number is important in case of loss of communication by email

Enter your email (check it is well written)

We will contact you with the terms required to confirm your reservation