Home      Location      Apartments & Prices     Contacts     Reviews      Azores      Activities  

On this page you will find:      Description        Video     Photos       Characteristics     How to book      Prices 

Ocean View Apt Description

 Located in the most modern part of Ponta Delgada city, very well served with all services around such as big supermarket, public transportation, laundry, restaurants, coffe shops, food to order out, spa, bakery, much more....

The apartment is less than 1.5 km from the Marina of Ponta Delgada and the Portas do Mar which is a new recreation area and trade being a reference and affirmation of the Azores in the national and international tourism.

The apartment have beautiful views for the ocean and mountain.

This comfortable two bedrooms apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.

The kitchen are fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals, can  be a simple breakfast or more elaborate dinner.

Equipment in the kitchen: Microwave, electric kettle, toaster, magic wand (soup / baby), refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, iron and ironing board, coffee machine, cutlery and assorted utensils, pots, pans, cups, plates, stove with oven.

A complete bathroom: Bath, bidet, toilet, basin and first aid kit. You can also find a hairdryer.

Towels are provided in an appropriate amount for the staying time,  if you need more just ask.

We provide all bed linen and towels.

This apartment has all the conditions for long stays if this is your case, washing machine is an added advantage.

Cleaning is weekly with a change of bed linen and towels.

If you are traveling with baby cots provide

 32'' flat screen TV, access to international channels(cable TV).

For your convenience we have WiFi Internet access, you can connect your computer or your mobile phone.


 Wi Fi Internet       Air conditioning

   32´´ flat screen

Linen and towels included

Cot or car chair on request  

Transfer from the airport, details

Washing machine , dishwasher

Supermarket doorstep

Cleaning and change of clothes weekly

Parking made ​​easier with a car park on site

 Ocean View Apartment Video


Ocean View Apt Photos


      Date                             Night          Week(7 nights)

January to March               50€              350€ 

April to June                       65€              455€ 

July to August                     75€              525€ 

September to December    65€              455€       

The price is per apartment independent of the number of people (maximum 4 persons).

Minimum stay 5 nights,

For any extra clarification please contact us

To know the availability of this apartment or any other just contact us saying the dates or fill out this form below.

We will respond as soon as possible.  If you have not received our reply within 24 hours, please contact us again with your phone number and correct email address.  Note that your mail reader may consider some emails junk or spam so please check the junk mail folder.

Reservation conditions:

The rental of the apartment is made in the name of the person or couple who made the reservation. Proper identification must be shown.

25% must be paid in advance and the remaining 75% upon arrival.

Check-out 11:00 hours, Check-in after 14:00 hours. Can be at any time if the apartment is available.

The guest is responsible for the preservation of the apartment and its furnishings and surroundings.

Reserve warranty:

If your confirmed booking is not available or cannot be fulfilled when you arrive to check-in and if we haven´t got any other apartment available, we will book you in a suitable and similar hotel.

If you do not accept the alternative hotel, we will reimburse you the amount that you have already paid plus the amount of one night on the original booking.

Cancellation policy:

You will be fully refunded if you cancel until 30 days  before the check in date. 

Ocean View apartment Booking 

How to book 

Please fill the form (you can select the language for easier understanding of the form)

Fields marked with * are required.

Indicate the number of guests.

Enter arrival and departure date.

You can check if the apartment is available on the requested dates, clicking on the box     check availability

Enter your name

Phone number is important in case of loss of communication by email

Enter your email (check it is well written)

We will contact you with the terms required to confirm your reservation